1. A phrase that people use when they're not actually your friend.
(See also: John McCain)
2. A phrase that people use when they are too embarrassed to admit they are talking about themselves.
3. A phrase that people use when they've actually forgotten your name.
1. "My friend, I didn't spend five years as a POW just to see the terrorists get the best of us. And we can't let my opponent get elected ...or the terrorists win."
2. "Hey, I was just wondering... my friend went to Vegas a couple weeks ago and got a really horrible rash on his junk after sleeping with a hooker, and he wants to see a doctor, but he's afraid his wife will see the medical bill and start asking questions. What should he do?"
3. "Hello, uhhh, my friend! How are you?"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.