1. Muscle car whose body really only needs to be modified from the back as that is all people will ever see, unless it's parked.
2. Extremely reliable car.
3. Car whose tuners actually make them look and operate better than they bought them.
1. Man that Mustang has awesome taillights. I wish I could catch up to see what the front looks like.
2. I've owned two Mustangs: a '68 with 150,000+ miles on it, and a '98 with 93,000 currently. Both ran fine. Found on Road Dead? Nope. Sorry.
3. Man that Saleen looks sweet.
Let's race it with my Accord. Cool, they're biting.
Shit, dude I think the transmission is broke.
The Saleen was nearly gone by that point.
- transcript from an actual video
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.