1.A mow has whiskers and fur, a tail and paws with paw pads. A mow is a mammal. It is mowful, and one defining characteristic of a mow is its radiating of mowness.
2. Sound made by a mow. Sounds like "mow."
3. An expression used to convey surprise, pleasure or just having heard a person say something. Sometimes replaces "wow."
1. "Oh! Look at that mow! She's layin' in a basket! That's so mowful!"
2. "Madison! Madison! Move! You're in my seat!"
3. "I ordered a pressure cooker online!"
"Mow! That's awesome!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.