How can someone even mock a religion they dont even know about? I will give you 13 beleifs the mormons beleive in.
1. We Believe in god the eternal father, in his son jesus christ, and in the holy ghost.
2. we beleive that men will be punished for their own sins and not for adam's transgression.
3. We beleive that through the atonement of christ all mankind maybe saved by obidence to the laws and ordinances of the gospel.
4. WE ebelevei that the first principles and ordinances of the gospel are, first Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, 2nd Repentance; 3rd Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; 4th laying on of hands for the girlf ot he holy ghost.
5. We beleive that a man must be called of god by prophecy and by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority to preach the gospel and minister in the ordincances thereof.
6. We beleve in the same organization that exsisted in the primitive chruch, namely apostles, prophets, pastors, teahers, evangelists, and so forth.
7. We beleive in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, and so forth.
8. we beleive in the bible to the be the word of god as far as it is translated correctly; we also beleive in the book of mormon to be the word of god.
9. we beleive all that god has revealed, all that he does now reveal, and we belvei that he wil yet reveal many great important thing pertaining to the kingdom of god.
10. we believe in the literal gathering of israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that zion (the new jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that christ will reign personally upon the earth and, that the earth will be renewed and recieve it paradisiacal glory.
11. We claim the privilege of worshipping Almight God according to the dictates of our own conscience and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may.
12. we beleive in the being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrated, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law.
13. We beleive in being honest true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed we may say we fallow the admonition of Paul--we beleive all things, we have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. if there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, we seek after these things.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.