1) A hair-style made popular in the early eighties by the scene called "punk".
2) A hair style with shaved sides and hair standing up in the middle (fanned or "liberty spikes")
3) variation: a chelsea-hawk. the girl-form of the mohawk with bangs in front.
4) variation: bihawk: like a mohawk, only with 2 rows instead of one
5) variation: trihawk: a mohawk with a smalled row on each side.
1) that dude from the exploited has a kick-as mohawk!
2) your stupid 6" mohawk is in my way.
3) look atthe hot chick with the chelsea-hawk!
4) he had a huuuge bihawk.
5) her tri-hawk needed a trim.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.