1. Someone who is refreshing and always makes your day better. Mint+ok.
2. Someone who drinks all day and has to use mints to mask the alcohol on their breath.
3. Someone who is very smart and drinks ouzo all day.
4. Originating in Manchester, England. It is a word that combines mint and ok. It is to demand a mint while asking for one at the same time.
5. A mentor in internet relay chat.
I need a mentok.(mint ok)
Ford wishes he were a mentok.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.