The opposite of women.
Just a plain and simple definition of men because there is a war between the sex on UD and that's a damn shame. Honestly my opinion of men is that I have had too many bad experiences with them but there are good men in my family, including my father, brother and uncles and my grandfathers (whom passed away years ago).
Too all the men on here who have something negative to say about women are one of the following:
2. Have no positive or decent female role models in your life
3. Are an asshole who's been dumped and rejected by every woman you've been with and rather take it out on women, beside examining yourself
4. Insecure with your masculinity to the point where you think belittling and downing women will make you more of a man
5. An immature jerk who needs to grow up
6. A jerk who's mother abandoned him, so he is mad at every woman in the world
To all the women on here who have something negative to say about men are:
2. Had too many bad experiences with men and feel she should take it out on all men
3. No good male role models
4. Angry because her poppa is a rolling stone
5. Just been dumped by her boyfriend when he was an asshole in the first place
6. A woman who simply gives true, mature feminists a bad name (all feminists--damn near every feminist do not hate men)
And I, myself, am feminist; Not the "hate-every-man and become a lesbian" feminist, but the "all men and women should be treated equal and have equal rights and be on an equal level" feminist. But I think this war between the sexes is ridiculous.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.