n. pl. mel·o·dies
1. A pleasing succession or arrangement of sounds.
Musical quality: the melody of verse.
2. A rhythmically organized sequence of single tones so related to one another as to make up a particular phrase or idea.
3. the awesomest sissy ever.
4. Structure with respect to the arrangement of single notes in succession.
The leading part or the air in a composition with accompaniment.
5. A poem suitable for setting to music or singing.
The prettiest part of a song is the Melody.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.