1. A new innovation in disposal that gets rid of toxic waste by packaging it as food and selling it to people who don't know any better.
2. The lowest common denominator (for eating out).
3. An expression of United States cultural imperialism/cultural pollution (as seen from outside the United States). A symbol of increasing global cultural homogenization.
4. One of the best incentives for students to work hard at their studies, so that they can either a) avoid ever working there or b) stop having to work there. See mcjob.
5. An eating place that can give you malnutrition and indigestion simultaneously.
6. An evil cult hell-bent on seducing youth and molding their eating preferences for life. See happy meal, branding.
7. Outside of the United States, a symbol of America -- Frequently the target of demonstrations, riots, arson etc. in consequence if no embassy or consulate is close by.
McDonalds is invading the world -- like a virus.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.