1. The act of transporting a large number of goods and/or people.
2. The act of celebrating the three liturgies of mass (Eucharist, music, and word) in one unified sanctuary.
3. A caravan pulled by giant birds.
1. Airports are centers of massportation.
2. Matthew Frederick participates in massportation at church every weekend.
3. Mexicans used the massportation at Tijuana to sneak across the border.
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.