1. A large group of people that are all family, but they all date each other.
2. They are ALL perverted. Every single one of them.
3. Just because the football players don't play at halftime, it doesn't mean they aren't in the band.
4. What happens on the band bus, stays on the band bus.
5. It's not just walking around...glide stepping, traversing, crabbing, you come try it.
6. The place where drummers backs will never be the same (especially if they are tenors or bass).
7. Your arms get tired of holding up that horn.
8. Attention or laps are punishment. I'd rather do laps.
9. Just one more time means at least 4 more.
10. Uniforms: sometimes comfortable, sometimes not. Hats: annoying. Poor tubas don't have to wear them.
11. The pit is hard. Even though they don't march, they still play.
12. Snare, tenors, bass, cymbals, marimba, suspended cymbal, cowbell, xylo, bells, chimes, claves, tamborine, etc.....every drummer has to know it all.
13. Trombones. They do it with a slide.
14. There are guys that play clarinet and flute. It's not just a girl thing.
15. There are girl drummers. It's not just a guy thing.
16. Drummers hit it because they like it.
17. This one time, at band camp....
18. Your band director talks perfectly normal, but when he yells, he does it with an accent.
20. The drum major is horrified when they get on the podium for the first time. It's a little scary up there.
21. Halftime IS gametime.
22. The band DOES pay attention to the football game. WE even have out own little cheers.
23. Those long bus rides are killer that's why if you're a girl you sit with a boy you like and snuggle up.
BAND TEN HUT! BAND HORNS UP! 1,2,3,4
Dude, the marching band's new uniforms are awesome!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.