1. A measure of magical energy, the kind used in role-playing games. Also called Wiccan Action.
2. Electrical energy (not power), usually found in a house coming out of a wall, or in a battery. The amount of energy in one mana depends on what role-playing game the person who is using the word is playing.
1. "You only have 4 mana, which is 1 mana short to make Bombur lose 1 pound of dwarven body fat."
1. "It would take 9 mana to resurrect Mordred."
2. Person A:"Do I need to bring extra camcorder batteries?"
Person B:"No, just bring the adapter, they've got mana at the show."
2. "Central air conditioning uses a lot of mana in 98.6 deg F weather when all the windows in the house are open."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.