magic (n) (n-adv)
1) with or through skill, cunning, talent, advanced technique, artifice or precice craft and skill
2) with or through complexity either spurios to the contemproary context or to long to be reasonable or desired of explanation
3) with or through the supernatural, praeternatural or quantum-mechanical
4) nor plausible or possible
1) 'did you see that painting, how can that artist paint like that?' '~'
2) 'how did you rewire that whole phone system in just twenty minutes?' '~'
3) 'how can a man just vanish into thin air leaving no trace, and then reappear hundreds of miles away moments later' '~'
4) 'how can we film that scene?' 'with these stage directions: ~'
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.