1. A London folk-hero of the 1700's, a robin hood type of fellow.
2. The newspaper name of a Detroit mob enforcer.
3. A swinging song by Bobby Darin
4. To put on a condom (from mackintosh). Also called mack the badger.
1. "Look, up in the sky! Its Mack the Knife!"-lowly peasant
2. "MACK THE KNIFE STRIKES AGAIN"- lowly tabloid
3. "Look out, oh macky's baack!"-lowly karaoke fan
3. "Are going to mack that knife, or am I going to have to do it for you"-lady about to go lowly
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.