1. The second meal of the day, except for college students where it's the first meal of the day.
2. The mid-day break from the work place (usually 60 minutes), though sometimes used for work-related social interactions.
3. (out to ~) crazy
1. (YAWN) Damn, it's one o'clock. We have to get lunch before the cafeteria closes.
2. I'm going on lunch break right now. Let's do lunch tomorrow and discuss this further.
3. My boss is really out to lunch. No, I mean figuratively -- she's nuts.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.