- I think of her in the clouds.
- I stay awake long nights seeing her in the ceiling.
- I write her name on my tests.
- I always think of her reaction may be before i decide.
- I smile when I think of her.
- I feel my pulse rise as I sense her.
- I feel complete when she talks to me...
- I stare aimlessly at you.
- I see you embrace someone other than me.
- I smile and wave back at you.
- I feel my heart shattered and torn.
- I have a huge grin when I feel like I should cry.
- I say "Everything's all right!" when you question why.
- I cry because but I don't know why...
- I think to myself, "She will never love me."
- I say to myself, "She won't love me as much as him."
- I convince myself, "She is more important than myself."
- I force myself, "She will never love me."
So I keep quiet...
All because I love you, is that a crime?
Goddammit, I love her....
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.