1. Luxury goods brandname. Famous for the "LV" and flower monograms that are on the purses which became very popular in late 2003. Often illegally replicated.
(louisvuitton.com) for more information.
2. A man born in Anchay in 1821 and revolutionized travel. He died in 1892, and the brandname Louis Vuitton is named after him.
3. Something very expensive looking, cutting-edge in fashion, or fake and replicating.
1. That Louis Vuitton purse sure looks nice on her.
2. Louis Vuitton walked to Paris barefoot to make cases.
3. That Coach bag looks so Louis Vuitton.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.