Sounds like "lowly", not "lolly".
1. (n) Abbreviation for lolita fashion. Also, someone who wears this fashion.
2. (adj) Used to describe garments and accessories that are successfully used in the lolita fashion, usu. from a non-lolita clothing brand.
Has sprouted other slang terms such as "loli-esque" (something that looks like it could have come from a lolita brand or may be used in the fashion) "loli-able" (something that may be used in the fashion but may need modification first) "lolify" (to modify something and make it fit the fashion).
3. (n) Sometimes lolitas affectionately call each other "loli-chan". "Loli-chan" is also used by young Japanese men/boys to hit on or make fun of a lolita when they run into her on the street.
1. I like to dress loli./I am a loli.
2. I'm going to wear my loli blouse today./Those stockings are sort of loli-esque, dontcha think?/Hey you guys, I got this frumpy granny blouse from a thrift store today, does it look loli-able?/I'm gonna lolify my purse by making it cute and frilly.
3. Hey, loli-chan!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.