LIKE A' MUTHA'; (Like-ah-muthah)- Phrase -
- Term commonly associated with 1) completing an act to standard or exceeding expectations, 2) being or maintaining a specific status, or 3) adding emphasis to measurement or time.
- Variations include, but are not limited to; "as a mutha" and ""
1) "Dude, you got that shit done like a' mutha'!"
2) "That dude is dumb as a' mutha!"
3) "How long did it take you to get the Shovelhead put back together?" "Shit, took me long as a' mutha!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.