The political philosophy that...
1. ...says no one has the right to initate force against another. Period. Even if it's for their own good.
2. ...says government in a free society exists only to (A)protect its citizens from having force initated on them, and to (B)punish those who have initiated force on others.
3. ...IS NOT ANARCHISM, a belief that everything government provides, society can provide more effectively.
4. ...was derived from classical liberalism, the very philosophy that the United States was founded apon and roughly operated under up until the end of the 1800s.
5. ...is the most logical, humane, and ethical political system ever thought of.
For insight on the *practical* benefits of such a system, interested bodies should read "Healing Our World" by Dr. Mary J. Ruwart, just to get started. (Freely available on the Net.)
"(Left-)Liberals want the government to be your Mommy. Conservatives want government to be your Daddy. Libertarians want it to treat you like an adult."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.