Someone who actually believes in freedom and has the courage to take that belief all the way to a logical conclusion.
See also, anarchist.
1. Wow, that libertarian communist doesn't need a boss or a cop to tell her what to do!
2. Mommy, why did Hitler kill libertarian communists, but my teacher never mentions that when he talks about the history of World War II? And why doesn't he talk about the American libertarian communists similarly executed for their beliefs by the U.S. government, like Sacco & Vanzetti, the Haymarket Martyrs, and Joe Hill, among others?
3. Libertarian communists were the first people to fight fascism - against the Spanish Fascist General Franco in 1936. Hitler and Mussolini supplied Franco with soldiers, tanks, and planes with which to kill the libertarian communists, Stalin worked to kill them through his contacts in Spain, while the rest of the world put an embargo on the Spanish libertarian communists. The Spanish libertarian communist revolution and war against fascism, along with the genocide following fascism's triumph, was the first real battle of World War II, which many people never even hear of. It is now conveniently forgotten by just about everyone because we live in a brainwashed world like George Orwell's '1984.' Incidentally, Orwell wrote '1984' after participating in the Spanish libertarian communist revolution and war against fascism, which he documented in his book 'Homage to Catalonia.'
4. Libertarian communist and webmaster Sherman Austin from Los Angeles, California, was jailed for a year in Arizona because he allowed a link to some other website to be published by others on his website. The other website included various incendiary instructions which can be found on thousands of right wing websites which the government will never touch, along with hundreds of thousands of books easily found in bookstores and libraries all over the country, including Guerilla Warfare manuals published and distributed by the U.S. government itself to the public at reduced cost, supported by taxpayer dollars.
5. The governments of every country sure seem to hate libertarian communists, whether communist or capitalist police states. It's probably because libertarian communists speak and act against tyranny from both the "left" and the "right."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.