1. A word "invented" by EA to describe Dynamic Levels in Battlefield 4 at their conference at Gamescom 2013. Probably a marketing gimmick to the dudebro community.
2. An Anazasi word "to blind with science", but I'm not that sure.
3. A word I feel is used in a conspiracy to kill off the English language, both English AND American. Drivitar would be another word to fit in this category.
Note: That EA conference happened in the same hour as this was written.
1. Dude, this game was hard, but the levolution worked to my favour. thank you based DICE!
2. I just told my Amish cousin about the Big Bang Theory. I gave him a levolution.
3. Lol dude mah Drivitar sez get dat L33T N00B Levolution HaXX0R.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.