Don't be decived. It may be America's fastest-growing large city, but two-thirds of people who relocate there move out after about 3 years, according to the National Association of Realtors. The growth is totally fake becuase they don't stay. This proves that this shithole in the middle of the Mojave Desert is an overrated sewer that gets its money from nieve gamblers hoping to make a quick buck. What a bunch of fools. I can't figure out why this city is so popular. Do you like to lose your money?
1. it ranks #1 in car theft
2. it ranks #1 in methamphetamines and cocaine arrests
3. HIV is on the rise
4. more adult stores than any other U.S. city
5. foreclosure central. Many people are losing their homes
6. overrated housing costs
7. oppressive summer heat
8. one of America's most violent cities
9. more child kidnappings and child murders than any other U.S. city
Does this sound like a city you would want to live? I didn't think so. Why its growing so fast is beyond me. It's a shithole.
I hate las vegas and its crap. The city can go to hell.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.