1) A tool used to reach higher places by climbing.
2) A tool with steps, usually in a triangular shape used in climbing or reaching higher places.
3) The second in a set when used in an example.
4) Slang for a 3mg Xanex pill due to the fact that it resembles a ladder.
1) I could not reach the ceiling so I got a ladder.
2) The painter was on a ladder.
3) Mcdonalds and Burger King both have burgers but I would have to choose the ladder.
4) Damn that ladder really fucked me up.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.