1. Something, usually a sticker of sorts; that you stick on a jar or a box to identify the contents and/or purpose.
2. A highly complicated system which is used to classify people, usually high school students; in an attempt to organize them by how they are 'supposed' to be, determined by what music they listen to, what they wear, and in some cases their income. Comparable to the caste system of ancient India.
3. An attempt to classify every band by their 'style'
1. The box is labeled 'tupperware'
2. Oh yeah, she's an emo-goth for sure. You can tell by her Converse and black eyeliner.
3. Oh yeah, their style can pretty much be summed up as alterna-punk/emo/goth/post-hardcore screamo/3rd wave ska revival/punk-core/pop/ska-pop
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.