1. A system of thinking that everything is as it appears.
2. A system of thinking in which extreme value is placed on appearance.
3. A system of thinking in which extreme value is placed on material possessions.
1. "She looks happy, so she can't be stressed."
2. "He'll only talk to me if I am the best looking person there."
3. "They are the perfect family; have you seen their house?"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.