1. A slang term for 'testicles'.
2. A yard where horses are killed for food or glue, short for the "knacker's yard".
3. Sometimes used in place of 'knackered', meaning 'tired' or 'worn out'.
1. He's got his knackers in a twist.
2. We sent Red Rum to the knacker's yard.
3. My knackers are knackers after all that fun in the knacker's.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.