1. Expression of biblical origin (Acts 26:14) refering to Saul's persecution of the church.
2. Fighting, denouncing, or otherwise going against a power to one's own detriment.
3. A fucking hella-good Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds album
1. And when we were all fallen to the earth, I heard a voice speaking unto me, and saying in the Hebrew tongue, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.
2. You've got to stop fighting change, you're just kicking against the pricks.
3. Long Black Veil, nuff said.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.