1. a gang of 12 year olds who live in Key Biscayne and steal candy from 7-11s; you can usually spot one or two being driven around in a Suburban on their way to youth soccer practice; an easy way to catch one of these "rats" is to turn a sprinkler on in your yard, or leave large amounts of chocolate bars on your doorstep
2. a rich, spoiled wastoid who is too stupid or spoiled to ever move out of their parents' home
3. what happens when you are so sad that you compulsively vomit
1. I went to the movies yesterday, and while the movie itself was good, I did not enjoy myself because there were two 10 year old key rats sitting in front of me who reeked of malted milk balls. I also couldn't see the screen over their beanies.
2. Lyman just sits around playing Super Nintendo and masturbating to "Three's Company" repeats; what a key rat.
3. After Alejandro ran out of Pokemon episodes to watch, he began key ratting all over his room. By coincidence, he was also a Key Rat, so he smelled like fermented chocolate.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.