Verb : 1. to find offense in even conciliatory, harmless matters (i.e. the decorations in a room)
2. to accuse one of causing a mishap without proof or evidence that the individual in question is actually the perpetrator
3. to have an unhealthy infatuation with Super Mario
1. "Why did Benjamin leave the party early?"
"He began to kernodle about the painting you have."
"But the subject matter of this painting isn't even provocative!"
2. "She's only kerondling; her statement would never hold up in court!"
3. "She kernodles so much that she even picked a boyfriend who looks like Super Mario despite the fact that he is gross!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.