1. One whose "current frequencies of understanding outweigh that which has been given for them to understand."
2. Rave participant/DJ characterized by:
-an insatiable love for D'n'B/Jungle/Breaks that is apparent in every aspect of that individual's life
-A usually dark outer appearance contrasted by a soul filled with burning light
-a firm sense of God-sent wisdom and strength of conviction
-a devout willingness to defend the ass of a fellow junglist/raver
3. The chick/dude with dreads and camo at a rave that can usually dance/break/pop better than you.
1. Yo, that kid just opened his mouth and spit some straight-up Matrix-type at me. Him's gots ta be a Junglist.
2. Soon as Goldie hit da decks, I nearly got my ass trizzampled by dat massive influx of brockin' Junglists.
3. Look 'pon da danzefloor, fe dem Junglists bussin' sum wicked 'mills!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.