n. Lit : Long serving Australian prime minister, with long suffering Australian public. Also,
1) Any disposable rag used for a particularly filthy purpose.
2) Any stooge, fool or corruptible nincompoop in a position of authority who talks a lot but doesn't listen.
3) (Vulgar) A limp penis during a time of great opportunity. See also bitter disappointment :(
4) A bore, a boring person, esp, a boring person who has leeched on to your social group. Also, a single minded social disaster area, whom you don't have the heart to club to death.
5) John Howarding: Any act of stomach churning cowardice involving excessive asskissing, portrayed as great achievement.
1) Pass me a John Howard would ya darlin, I need to wipe the dogshit off the bottom of me workboots.
2)Did you see the way Bruce went all John Howard on us in today's meeting? Talking to him was like talking to a mule's arse and listening to him was about the same.
3) Sorry darlin I was into it... but... I started thinking about the bills and the kids and then before I knew it... it went all John Howard.
4) Davo was a bit of a John Howard at times, always going on about the same old shit on a different bloody day.
5)Gavin was John Howarding his way to the top of his profession until, one night when reading his own speeches, he suddenly died of terminal boredom.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.