1. (n) (British slang) penis; erection
2. (n) jockstrap; athletic supporter
3. (n) athlete
4. (v) to fool; to lie
5. (v) to have sexual intercourse
6. (v) to be forced to wear a jockstrap
1. "My woman rides my jock all night."
2. "He put on his jock before the game."
3. "Most jocks here play rugby."
4. "Are you jockin' me, dude?"
5. "The lovers jocked all night."
6. "After he hurt himself, the coach jocked him every game afterward."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.