(1) v. to hurry. Anglo-Indian military slang from the Hindi "jaldī" (quickness). usually used as a command (i.e. "Jildi!")
(2) n. a very small amount, usually marijuana.
(3) n. a term of endearment used with persons privy to the obscure meaning of the word.
(1) He was taking forever; so, I had to tell him to jildi.
(2) Let's smoke quick. I'll pack this jildi.
(3) Shall we depart, my jildi?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.