1. A word used in place of a plural proper noun, ie: pronouns.
2. A word used when what you are trying to name is unpronouncable.
3. What children refer to pajamas as.
1. Can you pass me one of those jammies?
2. Man: What does that say?
Woman: uh... alpha.. pertulic... uh...
Man: nevermind those jammies.
3. Little timme put on his jammies for bed.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.