1. Drunk, intoxicated, inebriated, particularly in a beligerent fashion.
2. To steal, either covertly or by force any item.
2b. To rob at gunpoint, as one would a bank or convenience store.
3. Cheated, robbed, deprived of an ammount of money or property via a complex scheme or confidence game.
1. Dude, I was so jacked, I could hardly even stand, and I told him, "fuck you bitch," and that was when he kicked me out, and it was all fuzzy after that, but I just woke up in a ditch.
2. I jacked his sun glasses while he wasn't looking
2b. He jacked a McDonalds by an off-ramp, and we don't know what state he's in right now.
3. Dude, are you gonna tell the cops how we got jacked?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.