(1) A jabberjaw is someone who never shuts up.
(2) A person who talks too much, to the point of ad nauseum.
(3) It is also a 30 minute cartoon created in the 1970s by Hanna Barbera. It used to be part of the Saturday morning cartoons. It was created with a format and writing that was similar to that of Scooby-Doo and Josie and the Pussycats.
(1) "You are such a jabberjaw; i can hardly get a word in edgewise."
(2) "Hey jabberjaw. Shut up! I'm trying to tell you something."
(3) "Do you remember that cartoon Jabberjaw? It's being replayed on the Cartoon Network now."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.