1. One who uses circular reference and tautology explaining or defining. (e.g., "Bush is an idiot").
2. Anyone who's epiphany that Bush is an idiot will come on the day after the last.
3. Appologists for Bush herein without defining a thing.
1. To paraphrase Dubya the Idiot, "We are good... 'cause we're good."
2. "The christaliban have more than one idiot leading the whole flock of them."
3. "What IDIOT made the entry that 'An Atheist' is an idiot?"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.