1. Multi-task music software created by Apple. Used to synchronize the iPod, organize compressed music files, listen to files, and purchase files from an online store at the price of a dollar each. Loved and hated during its introduction in 2003-2004 because it brought about a revolution in how consumers purchase music.
2. The organization software that comes with the Apple iPod.
3. The bringer of multiple clones of the original iTunes software, such as Real's RealRhapsody. Started the online music purchasing craze.
1. I have to download some songs from iTunes.
2. What's this CD in my iPod box? Hey, it's iTunes!
3. Thanks to iTunes, now it is easy to purchase music online, legally.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.