(1) Consumer, The desire to have an Apple iProduct due to the Kool Aide dispensing Steve Jobs on Apple's technical superiority to innovate.
(2) Investor, The sudden and rapid rise in AAPL (Apple) Stock due to the release of the latest iProduct.
(1) Consumer A, I'm going to camp out and be of the first to get an iPhone.
(1) Consumer B, You must have IPhever bad to camp out all night and all day just to get an iPhone.
(2) Investor, I bought AAPL (Apple) at 80 a share then iPhever broke out and now it is at 130, I'm rich bitch!!!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.