1) The ideology in which one gender supports and seeks equity amongst both genders without denying the masculinity of men nor the femininity of women.
2) The view in which one (either man or woman) supports and seeks equity amongst the sexes without undermining the necessity and balance of the masculinity of men and femininity of women.
3) The concept of preserving the masculinity of men and femininity of women while obtaining equality amongst men and women.
1) "I believe in equity amongst both genders. In other words, I'm a 'Humanist'."
2) "I love my mate. They treat me with respect and appreciation. They are a 'Humanist'."
3) "As a nation, we need to unite and treat one another with respect. Neither denying the masculinity of men nor the femininity of women. We must uphold Humanism."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.