1. (noun) A dog that has horns like a moose.
2. (noun) A person who is highly addicted to sex and attempts it as often as possible with just about anyone, but usually a partner or spouse. Such person will often use innuendo with several people throughout the course of a day in hopes of achieving a sexual situation with at least one of them.
3. (noun) A term that is sometimes used by one who does not exactly have a handle on the English language when what they meant to say was 'corn dog.'
1. At Christmas, Wayne created his beer fund by renting out his horn dog to the Santa Claus display at the mall.
2. OFFICE MAIL CLERK: Boy, that new receptionist sure is a horn dog.
3. When Pierre ordered a horn dog, everyone began to laugh hysterically.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.