1. An abortion;
2. Giving someone a hickie;
3. Accidentally sucking in and breaking something with a vacuum cleaner;
4. Attempting to blackmail someone back into a romantic relationship with threats of suicide, self-harm, or threats of false criminal accusations. Often associated with Borderline Personality Disorder. A hoover ;
5. When a company outsources your job to a country outside of the United States to save money;
6. Oral stimulation of the penis, vagina, or rectum. A blowjob;
7. Purposely taking advantage of others by borrowing things and not returning them.
1. I got her pregnant. Cost me $750 for the hoover maneuver and $100 for roses. Beats child support every time.
2. If you go out with Justin, wear a turtle neck to protect yourself from the hoover maneuver. A stun gun will help, too.
3. I shredded the lamp cord – sorry mom – bad hoover maneuver. Next time, maybe you should do the vacuuming.
4. My BPD ex-girlfriend tried a hoover maneuver – said she would kill herself if I didn’t go back with her. WTF?
5. IBM used a hoover maneuver to relocate my job to India. Think I'll move there to get it back.
6. On my birthday I asked for a hoover maneuver. I got an upright model. Primo!
7. Marcus acquired all his lawn tools using the hoover maneuver. I asked him if he wanted to borrow my wife.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.