1) to get together with someone with the intention of dating or having sexual relations with them.
2) to meet up with someone to hang out.
3) to "hook someone up" means to provide that person with some kind of item or service, often of an illegal nature.
1) "I hooked up with my girlfriend when she used to live next door to me."
2) "We'll hook up with you guys later at Cassidy's."
3) "Hook me up with an Alpine sometime if you can."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.