( Hoo-ah ) adj. (slang used by soldiers mostly airborne, rangers) referring to or meaning anything and everything except “no”.
1. What to say when at a loss for words.
2. Good copy, solid copy, roger, good, or great; message received, understood.
3. Glad to meet you or welcome.
4. I don’t know the answer, but I’ll check on it, I haven’t the vaguest idea.
5. I am not listening.
6. That’s enough of your dribble-sit down.
7. Stop sniveling.
8. Oh, Shit! You’ve got to be kidding.
10. Thank You.
11. Go to the next slide.
12. You’ve taken the correct action.
13. I don’t know what that means, but I’m to embarrassed to ask for clarification.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.