1. fear of things that are the same
if you look at the basic meanings of its Greek roots:
but in everyday usage means:
2. fear of homosexuals
3. condition where one person has the same fears as someone else
1. With his homophobia, he can't look at a bunch of paperclips or go to a prep school without freaking out.
2. My homophobia restricts me from watching most home improvement TV shows.
3. We're both claustrophobic, making us homophobic as well.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.