1. Non-medical, non-scientific pejorative term used to demean and ridicule anyone who disagrees with or disapproves of aberrant, deviant, or unnatural pseudo sexual behavior, conduct or practices, i.e., aberrosexualism, bisexualism, homosexualism, lesbianism, sadomasochism, zoophilism, etc.
2. (Sexism) Offensive, pejorative term used to degrade and ridicule anyone who agrees with the universal rejection of aberrant, deviant or unnatural pseudo sexual behavior or practices.
3. (Religion) Disparaging, pejorative term used to attack and stigmatize people who believe in the well-settled Christian and/or Catholic teachings on human sexuality, marriage, and the family.
4. (Politics) Discriminatory and politicized pejorative term used by bigots to promote hate and intolerance, deny basic human rights, as well as incite and justify violence against everyone who disagrees with the extremist Aberrosexualist (aka Homosexualist) ideology.
''Homophobes'' have never been listed in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM). Homosexuals, however, are considered by many doctors and scientists as suffering from real psycho-sexual disorders requiring treatment and/or therapy. The DSM recognized that homosexuals suffer from psycho-sexual disorders until 1973 when homosexualism was arbitrarily censored from the DSM due to the irrational fears and coercive pressures of Aberrosexualist groups, and not due to any clinical studies or medical research.
1. A “homophobe” is not someone who fears or dislikes aberrosexuals, but rather anyone Aberrosexualists fear or dislike.
2. Although the “homophobe” slur has a clinical ring to it, medically or scientifically there is simply no such condition.
3. Aberrosexualists disparagingly call a “homophobe” everyone who exercises their basic right to disagree with aberrosexualist ideology.
4. The only ones who use the “homophobe” slur are bigots, idiots, and ignoramuses.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.