1. slightyly more cultured hill billy
2. someone who frequents thrift shops without attaining the vintage/trendy status typically associated with emo kids
1. the act of obsessively visiting thrift shops
1. During my hike across the Rocky Mountains i came across some stoned hilly billies who offered me a joint & a share of the moose they just caught.
2. My mom is becoming a hilly billy. Every time she goes out she comes back with another piece-of-crap from the thrift shop. Maybe we should refer her to a doctor, do you think?
1. "Stop hilly billying around!" says Marla to Jed as they browsed through the Discount Superstore! dumpster out back, "we've got to get to the dentist!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.