1. The most efficient n00b detector ever invented.
2. A hardware component within the computer used for (hopefully) permanent storage.
3. N00bish slang for the box that contains the hardware components.
1. "Yes, I formatted it. Now what? Uh, huh. Uh, huh. Um, what's a backup?"
2. There is no quicker way to explain what a useless duh-weeb you are, than to call the tower or desktop unit the "hard drive", regardless how many times you've been told that it isn't. It's no wonder tech support can't understand what you're telling them.
3. "No, it's not Fat or Inty-Effess. It's a Dell, dude!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.