Gubbed - Scottish vernacular.
1. To be punched in the gub
2. Broken, destroyed or otherwise burst
3. Knackered, exhausted, jiggered, trashed
1. The wee bastart gubbed me wan in the feckin' gub.
2. I cannae roll wan 'cause the skins are gubbed.
3. Gies a break, Hen, ahm totally gubbed.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.